I am back from my long break. I had to wash my hair, eat and relax a little. Now it is time to watch the finale –
- Okay, so the housemates will have to call whoever they want to confess to.
- Final date between Willliam and Kai Wen. I feel Kai Wen is now more comfortable around him.
- The episodes keep getting longer and longer. I just realized this one goes on for two hours. I mean, I understand that it is the finale but WOW.
- I think Zheng Xuan has come to the realization that he might not be getting a confession from anyone.
- Awww Kai Wen, do not cry.
- Fair enough for Qi Jun and William to shake hands. The competition is about to end, so they can be friends.
- Love the heart to heart conversation going on in this episode.
- Awww Qi Jun was so cute during his ten minutes conversation with Kai Wen. He was stuttering.
- This episode is quite emotional. I really wish all the housemates could end up with someone.😢😢
- Only Chen Yi Chen gets to meet up with three ladies. He might seem lucky to some, but he is not happy about this situation. At least he was more straightforward during his conversation with Wu Pei.
- Poor Wu Pei. She is actually crying. I am so sad 😞, but I like how she handled the conversation. You did your best, Wu Pei.
- I love how Wu Pei and Zhang Tian both wished Chen Yi Chen the best regardless of who he picks as his final choice.
- What Victoria said about wanting Yi Chen to make a decision and not evade is interesting. I felt that Yi Chen had to step back because he does not seem ready for commitment, but now I kind of understand how making a decision could help him. Maybe that could be his first move towards growth.
- I will admit that the continuous pursuit from Zhengru, Wu Pei and William was kind of frustrating at some point, but I also admire their courage to go heads on for what they want. Regardless of what the outcome might be, they decided to remain positive. So kudos to them for that.👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
- I love their energy during the last dinner. At least they joked around a little.
- Confession Time –
- The panel has to write than their predictions as usual. LOL, these people are killing me here😂😂😂😂😂. They are so funny.
- First Up is William. First of all, he looks great in that suit, and I know that he will call Kai Wen, but I have a strong feeling she will not accept his confession.
- And, of course, he called Kai Wen. I love that he does not pressure her but rather assures her of his support no matter who she chooses.
- Next up is Qi Jun. He is for sure going to call Kai Wen, and he might be receiving a callback.
- Yes, he called Kai Wen. He is crying, and I am so sorry for laughing at first. I know how emotional such a moment can be, but I just did not expect him to start crying. Awww Jun Jun.
- 😂😂😂😂 I cannot deal with this panel. Please, can I have all members back for a third season? They are so hilarious.🤣🤣🤣🤣
- Ooooh, it is time to see who Kai Wen calls. I feel she is going to call Jun Jun, but what about my dear William. Okay… 🥁🥁🥁🥁 – Yessss, I knew it. She chose Qi jun. I knew she held more affections for him.
- I feel bad for William, but he gave his best till the end. So no regrets. I sincerely hope that he finds someone perfect for him. Good luck, William.
- Next up is Zheng Xuan. He called Zhengru, but I know she will end up calling Chen Yi Chen.
- Oh Damn, she just refused him straight up. Wow, that was hard to watch. I feel hurt.
- No worries, Zheng Xuan. You will meet your perfect half someday.
- And of course, Zhengru called Yi Chen. My gut tells me that she will not be getting a call back from him.
- Awww it is Wu Pei’s turn. I really love her, and even though she might not get a call back from Yi Chen, I know she will be alright.
- Now unto Zhang Tian, who I know will definitely call Chen Yi Chen and also has the highest possibility of receiving a call back from him. Yes, I was right. She called Yi Chen.
- Finally, it is time for Yi Chen to step forward. This show is so dramatic, I know he does not have a car but did they really have to make him run😂😂. Anyways Yi Chen called… 🥁🥁🥁🥁 – ZHANG TIAN.
- Yi Chen’s call to turn down Wu Pei’s confession was more heartfelt than when he rejected Zhengru. I feel he definitely connected with her, but just not in a romantic way. I wish they could still be friends. All the best to Wu Pei.
- I adore everyone that participated in this second season of Heart Signal. So I wish happiness to every single housemate.
- HAHAHA HAHAHA, Poor Chao Yue guessed it all wrong. She was actually crying.
- And of course, Zheng Kai is the champion for this season. He had the most heart signal stones by the end of the show. Congratulations🎉🎉🎉
- Oh WOW, the cast and panel actually got to meet. YESSS, I was really hoping for this. But where are the other four housemates?
- Rainie is cute. She is so excited about meeting her Jun Jun in person.
- It is nice to know that the housemates stay in touch even after the show ended.
The panel members really made this show for me. The interactions between them were exciting and cute. Their discussions and commentaries were very insightful. They had a lot of hilarious moments. Zheng Kai’s comedic timing was perfect. Also, his continuous bickering with Victoria was always fun to see. Chao Yue was savage and on point with all her commentaries. I related with her energy on a spiritual level. Rainie was so cute with how she awed at all the romantic and thoughtful moments between the housemates. Du Hai Tao did a really fantastic job as the host. He was able to get everyone engaged in ongoing discussions. Liu Xuan was also an excellent addition to this season. He really had a lot of educative inputs that helped the panel and viewers better understand the behaviour of the housemates.
Concerning the show itself, I do have a few regrets. Personally, I think they wasted way too much time on dramatizing the situation-ships in the house. There was not enough one on one meetings between housemates, but instead, we got a lot of awkward and intense triangle moments.
All the same, I truly enjoyed watching this show. I think Heart Signal allowed all the housemates to know more about themselves by interacting with others. And I am glad that some housemates showcased growth by the end of the show. I hope they hold on to all the lessons learned from this little experience and apply them whenever the need arises. This has been a journey. I really want to follow up with the cast to know how they are doing currently because I got attached to everyone.
I hope you all enjoyed watching it as well. Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section, and if anyone still needs the link to the English subbed episodes of this show, here it is: Heart Signal 2 (Chinese Version) on Viki
Until my next post, take care. 💕💕💕