On April 30th, ITZY released their 4th mini-album, GUESS THAT. This EP has 6 tracks, including the title track – “– & ldquo; In the early morning & rdquo;, so below &
rsquo; s my testimonial. (Please keep in mind– this is a real-time review. Indicating I am keying down my specific ideas while listening per song.)
Response to Title Track/Official MV:
- Immediately, I love the video’& rsquo; s visuals, + the editing style makes it fun to watch. I additionally such as the haunting vibe of this song, and also their choreography gets on point.
- The women all look gorgeous. I like their cosmetics and attire, and also my favourite looks are the black and also white outfits.
- “& ldquo; In the morning & rdquo; is a fresh sound for ITZY, as well as they are selling it well enough. I genuinely took pleasure in paying attention to this track. Every section made good sense, and also there was no part of the track that felt also weird or misplaced.
- On that note, if there’& rsquo; s anything new I’uncover on my second listen, I & rsquo; ll share it throughout the album review. Cd Evaluation:
- In the morning –– Listening to this track with earphones makes a huge difference. You get to really feel all the bass as well as hear the soft vocal echoes behind-the-scenes. I still stand on the truth that I like this song. It might not be something I connect for frequently, but it’& rsquo; s a wonderful dancing track
- . Sorry – Not Sorry– I like the guitar introduction on this track, + the melody and also vocals are stunning. Truthfully, I wasn’& rsquo; t anticipating a lot intensity. I assumed it would stay in the mid-tempo range because of just how it started, yet the chorus came in so difficult with the drumbeats !!! I love the important as well as manufacturing for “& ldquo; Sorry Not Sorry & rdquo;. I enjoyed this track more than “& ldquo; In the morning & rdquo;. KIDDING ME –– This song is right up my street. It has such a trendy melody, and also the important development throughout the carolers makes me intend to body roll 😂. I believe I’& rsquo; ve found my much-loved on this album. Likewise, I love what the ladies are doing vocally. Their manufacturers did a superb work at putting their voices to fit each tune’& rsquo; s design while still showcasing each lady’& rsquo; s strength.
- Wild Wild West –– I like the Spanish-influenced guitar intro. Nevertheless, I didn’& rsquo; t”enjoy & ldquo; Wild West & rdquo;. It started fantastic, however the following-up tune was not exciting sufficient for me. I couldn’& rsquo; t enter the ambiance up until the last couple of seconds, so it’& rsquo; s a no for me.
- FIRE! –– From just how “& ldquo; FIRE! & rdquo; begun, I understood it would be one more favourite of mine. It’& rsquo; s has a smooth as well as sensuous ambiance which I love for me! It’& rsquo; s additionally offering some R&B goodness. If you haven’& rsquo; t discovered currently, I have a dependency to anything with an R&B-ish feel because those are the type of songs I normally are attracted in the direction of daily.
- TENNIS (0:0) –– This seems to be the softest as well as slowest track on the cd. I’& rsquo; m still 50/50 on & ldquo; TENNIS (0:0) & rdquo;, but I enjoy the singing high quality during the pre-chorus area. Possibly it’& rsquo; s simply that particular section I appreciate, and the remaining parts of this track are refraining from doing much for me.
Alright, in contrast to their previous document – — Not Shy, I think HUNCH THAT is a much more cohesive album. The singing quality and also general production on all six tracks are fantastic. For a relatively new team, ITZY is doing a magnificent job, but I also believe they’& rsquo; re still in the process of establishing their unique audio. I ended up adding 4 tracks to my playlist yet “& ldquo; KIDDING ME & rdquo; and also & ldquo; FIRE! & rdquo; are my favourites. With all that claimed, my score for ITZY‘& lsquo; s fourth mini-album, HUNCH WHO is 8.5/ 10.