(Please note – This is a real-time review, meaning I am typing down my exact thoughts while listening to each song.)
“It just is” by eaJ x Seori (Feat. Keshi’s Strat)
Reaction to Official MV:
- I’m super excited about this collaboration. I’m new to Seori, I discovered Keshi through Jae, and I love his music + you all should know that Jae is from my favourite band ever, DAY6.
- Alright, just from the intro, I can tell that I’m going to enjoy this song.
- “It just is” has such a chill vibe + Keshi is serving excellence on that guitar.
- Seori has a beautiful voice, and this animated music video is charming.
- Wow, the background vocals/layering for Seori’s section is captivating.
- This beat, this melody…PURE BLISS!!!
- Also, Jae’s voice sounds way shallow than usual, and I love the sultry feeling he’s giving off.
- It’s official, I AM IN LOVE with “It just is”
- The production on the track is tight and perfect. I can’t just listen to this song once; there has to be a replay before giving my rating.
- No more needs to be said, “It just is” by eaJ x Seori (Feat. Keshi’s Strat) gets a solid 10/10 from me.
- Now all I need is for them to put this song on Spotify.
IN-OUT by MOONBIN & SANHA(ASTRO)
Reaction to Title Track – Bad Idea:
- This is my second time checking out something from ASTRO, so I’m kind of excited.
- I love the guitar riff intro; it’s catchy.
- Right off the bat, the shallow drumbeats are giving me life.
- The visuals for this music video are absolutely stunning.
- The vocals!!! Yessss!!! serve it like it’s hot, boys.
- The black outfits and Moonbin in that suit is perfection + the choreography is smooth.
- I honestly wasn’t expecting to love this song this much. It’s such a cool BOP.
- The lighting and overall cinematography for the MV are incredible.
- Moonbin’s voice on this song is pure eargasm. Can he sing me to bed every day?
- Now I am even more pumped for the album.
Album Review: IN-OUT is MOONBIN & SANHA‘s unit debut EP, and it has 5 songs. Here is the highlight medley –
- Eyez On U – Odd but exciting intro. Of course, their voices came in beautifully. The progression on this track is quite unpredictable. I love that it keeps giving me surprises at every corner. WOW!!! Lovely falsetto notes + well-placed backing vocals. I love this song.
- Bad Idea – This here is my jam. I’m just going to groove.💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
- Alone – Ooo, this is about to be a BOP. The intro beat says it all and, once again, the vocals!!! I am living for the production quality and calm vibe of this song. Plus, the piano on this track is superb. “Alone” is my second favourite after “Bad Idea”
- All I Wanna Do – I love the continuous finger snaps. At this point, I sound like a broken record, but there is something about their harmonization that melts me. Wait, the chorus on this song should be made illegal. I wasn’t expecting a slow body roll section, but I LOVE IT. At this point, I’m adding the entire album to my playlist.
- Dream Catcher – A slow song to close things, and I don’t mind. I want to stop ranting about vocals, but once again, the harmonies!!!😳🥰. What did I do to deserve such beauty this night? Okay, enough of me being extra lol, but honestly, this song is lovely. Moonbin and Sanha are serving pure bliss on this track.
IN-OUT by MOONBIN & SANHA(ASTRO) is the perfect album to play on a chill day or whenever you need some relaxing R&B goodness. I love every single song on this EP. Therefore it gets a solid 10/10 from me.
This album is available on Spotify –
THE FIRST STEP: CHAPTER TWO by TREASURE
Reaction to Title Track – I LOVE YOU:
- I enjoyed the songs from Chapter One, so I have high hopes for TREASURE this time around.
- The intro is beautiful, and I love the boyish vibe of this song.
- Wow, the video graphic during the chorus is insane.
- Whoever came up with the idea of adding that into the MV is brilliant.
- The chorus is groovy, and the rap sections that came after were smooth.
- HARUTO!!!🤩🤩🤩 EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! This boy keeps coming for my neck.
- I am not that invested in TREASURE yet, but Haruto is officially my bias because his flow and voice get me in my feels.
- Their rappers are very impressive, and I’m sure they will get even better with time.
- I love the little choral section to close off. It’s quite catchy.
- Okay, TREASURE. I see you, and I love this energy.
- I can see myself coming to “I LOVE YOU” once in a while, so it gets a 9/10 from me.
Reaction to B-Side – B.L.T (BLING LIKE THIS):
- This also had their classic boyish charm.
- I love the melody for the pre-chorus.
- Compared to “I LOVE YOU”, this doesn’t have such a massive chorus drop, and I appreciate the variation.
- Even in this song, Haruto tried to come for my neck😂.
- The melody for the pre-chorus is absolutely lovely, and the vocalists are killing that section.
- Overall, “B.L.T (BLING LIKE THIS)” isn’t exactly my vibe, so I’ll have to give it a 7.5/10.
“fine!” by punchnello (Feat. Kid Milli)
Reaction to Official MV:
- The soft drumbeats that started this song are super catchy.
- Punchnello came in so smooth + the follow-up beat is such a chill groove.
- The music video is slightly weird, but I love it.
- I’m enjoying myself . “fine!” is right up my alley.
- The entire song feels good, and the rap flows are blessed.
- I’m so glad I checked this out because I would have missed out on a good playlist addition.
- This song was made for me. Thank you, punchnello👏👏👏.
- “fine!” by punchnello (Feat. Kid Milli) gets 10/10 from me.
Alright, and that’s a wrap. Have a goodnight, everyone.💕💕💕