On September 10th, Mamamoo released a brand-new digital single entitled “& ldquo; WAN NA BE MYSELF & ldquo;, as well as obviously, I & rsquo; m below
to examine it out. (Please keep in mind –– this is a real-time testimonial, indicating I am typing down my exact thoughts while paying attention to this song.)
Reaction to Authorities MV:
- They are all spectacular. I still can’& rsquo; t select a prejudice in Mamamoo because these 4 women serve beauty as well as skill similarly.
- The soft echoing effect they utilized for the intro is interesting.
- The music video has lovely colours.
- The vocals !!! They offer the very best vocal delivery in every tune.
- I enjoy just how the crucial switches up for each lady’& rsquo; s can be found in. It appears like everybody has there assigned colours. Wheein got light eco-friendly, Solar has nude-ish pink, Hwasa’& rsquo; s is blue, as well as Moonbyul got yellow & & red with hot green.
- I like the retro carolers. And also, the bass beat throughout that section is excellent.
- Wheein’& rsquo; s falsetto notes throughout the carolers are charming.
- Okay, this is a BOP with a great message regarding caring on your own as well as being initial.
- Their attires are straightforward but very suitable for each participant.
- Wonderful switch up by making Solar took the falsetto notes in the second carolers.
- That quick guitar riff prior to the bridge is pure happiness. I LOVE the production on this track. It is well-thought-out.
- Yes, the singing intensity towards the end plus the drums is the excellent closing touch.
- “& ldquo; WAN NA BE MYSELF & rdquo; is a CF track. The women of Mamamoo are the new brand ambassadors for ANDAR. They made this track as well as MV to design some clothing from ANDAR.
- There’& rsquo; s absolutely nothing even more to claim, this track is playlist worthy, as well as it obtains a 10/10 from me.
- Mamamoo has actually done it again. They never ever disappoint.