On September 10th, Yeeun, also known as Ha:tfelt, released a new single titled “La Luna”. I always wanted to check her out, so this is an excellent opportunity.
Park Ye-Eun, popularly known as Yeeun or Ha:tfelt, is a South Korean singer-songwriter and composer born on May 26th of 1989. In 2007, she debuted as a member of the famed girl group – Wonder Girls, managed by JYP Entertainment. She later debuted as a solo artist with the name Ha:tfelt in 2014. After the official disbandment of Wonder Girls in 2017, Ha:tfelt left JYP to sign with Amoeba Culture and pursue a full-on solo career.
(Please note – this is a real-time review, meaning I am typing down my exact thoughts while listening to this song.)
Reaction to Official MV:
- First off, she is gorgeous and has a beautiful set of pipes.
- I’m getting strong Spanish music vibes from this song.
- This beat, though!!!
- The beat is groovy, and it makes me want to body roll.
- I love the gloomy visuals for the music video.
- Unfortunately, I don’t have English captions, but I will have to check for them later.
- I’m glad I checked Ha:tfelt out because this song is 🔥🔥🔥.
- The instrumental on this track is top-notch perfection. Whoever wrote the music and produced this is super talented.
- Wait, did that teddy bear just become a human-size doll? That’s creepy, and the big black pupils on it aren’t helping.
- She has a beautiful voice, and the progression for this song is serving her vocals so well.
- The human-size teddy is still creepy.
- I love that she’s not busting out complicated dance moves but just grooving to the beat.
- Teddy bear aside, the visuals for this song are classy and stunning.
- I LOVE “La Luna”
- This song will be on repeat for a while, and it gets a 10/10 from me.
- Now I’m off to check out the English lyrics and officially dive into Ha:tfelt’s discography.