It took me a while, but I’m here now. Let’s check out SuperM’s latest digital single – “Tiger Inside”
(Please note – this is a real-time review, meaning I am typing down my exact thoughts while listening to this song.)
Reaction to Official MV:
- Starting with Ten always gets my attention. HE LOOKS FINEEEE!!!
- “100” wasn’t exactly my cup of tea, so I have my fingers crossed on this one.
- I love the entry beat and melody.
- Nah, does Mark have a mullet?
- Honestly, mullets are either a hard no or a subtle pass for me.
- I love the instrumental. It’s giving me a dark/martial arts vibe.
- I’ve noticed that the melodies in most SuperM songs change too quickly. I don’t know if it’s just me, but before my ear can adapt to a sound, new sections come in with totally different rhythms.
- These sudden changes make it hard for me to enjoy the song on my first listen, but I appreciate the experimental production style.
- I’m just 0.43 seconds into “Tiger Inside” and am hoping they serve.
- Okay, Mark is rocking the mullet. I’m not mad.
- Taeyong was disrespectful with that growl during his rap.
- This pandemic is causing SM Entertainment to go back to their box music video ways. 😂😂😂
- I still love the visuals, though. It’s perfect for the theme of this song.
- That deep black eyeliner on Mark is fire.
- Baekhyun is always going off in all their songs.
- My favourite outfits are the black/blue and gold ones –
- I’m going to listen to this song again without the visuals before giving my final thoughts.
- After paying more attention to the vocals and music, I can see myself getting down with “Tiger Inside”. My ears love it more with each new listen.
- I enjoyed a few melodies here and there. I absolutely love the rap flows, but I’m not in love with the entire song yet.
- Therefore it gets a 9/10 from me.