Earlier today, Jackson Wang released a new single titled “Pretty Please”
(Please note – this is a real-time review, meaning I am typing down my exact thoughts while listening to this song.)
Reaction to Official MV:
- Thankfully Jackson has blessed me with English captions.
- This music video feels like a short film.
- Ooo, excellent beat.
- I LOVE the vibe of this MV. It’s classy and sort of vintage.
- Plus, the way Jackson is following that lady reminds me of Michael Jackson’s -“The Way You Make Me Feel”
- It interesting to see that they choreographed every little movement.
- So Jackson is a wolf, and that’s why they mentioned wolves earlier in the video.
- Lol, he even did the Michael’s kick dance.😂 I LOVE THIS.
- Jackson Wang is a great dancer and also a good actor. He’s been impressing me with these recent cinematic music videos.
- So this was all a dream? Was he sitting in that restaurant the entire time?
- Am I the only one that feels this story is connected to “100 Ways” because the female actress is the same.
- It is nice that he got the inspiration for this music video from classic Hong Kong movies. The visuals were well thought out, and the final product is beautiful.
- Now I’m going to listen to the song without the visuals before giving my final opinion.
- The production is incredible, and Jackson’s voice is charming.
- Although it’s not something I can listen to any time, I do love this song.
- Therefore “Pretty Please” gets a 10/10 from me.