Earlier today, KARD released their first Single Album –– Way With Words. This solitary has 3 songs consisting of the title track “& ldquo;
GUNFIRE & rdquo; (Please note– this is a real-time review, meaning I am inputting down my exact ideas while listening per song.)
Response to Official MV:
- All the participants look impressive.
- From the intro beat, I know this track is going to go hard.
- Somin audios incredible. I enjoy just how she began this song.
- The carolers is exciting, but it took me a while to obtain accustomed to it.
- I enjoy that I can hear a real gunfire.
- The visuals for this video get on the weird side, as well as I’& rsquo; m love it
- . J.Seph was available in efficiently, as well as his flow is excellent.
- Jiwoo is a good starlet. I enjoy the power and also psycho presence she’& rsquo; s offering this
- track. So exist like 2 versions of each member? One wickedness and also the other good OR one knowledgeable as well as the various other sill obsessed with harmful love? Due to the fact that Jiwoo just fired herself at the end.
- Alright, I ain’& rsquo; t one to bother with theories, so I’& rsquo; m going to “pay attention to & ldquo; GUNSHOT & rdquo; once more before offering my final ideas.
- I enjoyed this song’& rsquo; s energy, and the chorus is pure 🔥. I can see myself going back to it, however not too often.
Here is the emphasize collection –
- — AH EE YAH –– Lovely high note to begin things out. Nice critical. BM as well as J.Seph are terrific rappers, and I love it when they go back and also forth. The girls are additionally eliminating the singing division. I’& rsquo; m truly pleased “. & ldquo; AH EE YAH & rdquo; is okay, yet I & rsquo; m not completely in love with it. Maybe after a few more listens, it will certainly expand on me.
- GUNFIRE – — I choose this to the first track.
- HANG ON –– The introduction on this one is intriguing. I like the critical. It’& rsquo; s smooth however still sharp, and the development is superb. Once again, the vocals are wonderful, and the history vocals are likewise pitch-perfect. “& ldquo; HANG ON & rdquo; is my favorite up until now. I can see myself returning to it a lot.
The energy of this album is superb. After hearing the initial track, I was type of scared that I wouldn’& rsquo; t fall for any track, yet the good news is, “& ldquo; HOLD ON & rdquo; came via.
I am amazed with the singing power as well as perfection on this album. Somin as well as Jiwoo went off.
My score for Way With Words by KARD is 7.5/ 10.