On August 17th, ITZY released their 3rd mini-album entitled Not Timid. The title track for this cd is additionally “& ldquo;
Not Shy & rdquo; ITZY is a South Oriental women pop group handled by JYP Enjoyment. The team includes 5 participants –– Yeji, Ryujin, Chaeryeong, Lia, as well as Yuna. They officially debuted on February 12th of 2019 with the single album –– It’& rsquo; z Different.
(Please keep in mind –– this is a real-time testimonial, implying I am typing down my exact ideas while listening per song.)
Reaction to Authorities MV:
- I enjoyed their debut track, but I never got the possibility to check them out after then.
- I enjoy when teams include their names in music video introductions. ITZY is new. Some people could still not know with all the members.
- The old west introductory is well done.
- The beat for this track is fairly groovy, and also I love the means Ryujin can be found in. Good circulation.
- The progression towards the chorus is excellent. I like that the decline is not extremely intense.
- The carolers itself has a stunning melody and rhythm.
- The visuals for the video are motion picture and exciting.
- I like the choreography and also just how the women shriek ITZY throughout the chorus.
- In their launching tune, Yeji attracted attention to me, yet this time around Ryujin is providing me visibility and power. I like her vibe.
- Ooo, the matching white clothing are magnificent.
- The carolers is my much-loved component. It’& rsquo; s so catchy with the ITZY scream. The remainder are 50/50 for me, and so forth 50% is primarily rap parts.
- I enjoyed paying attention to this track. The rhythm is lovely, and also I may return to it a few times.
This mini-album has an overall of six songs. Here is a preview –
- — Not Shy –– The chorus is still the best section.
- Don’& rsquo; t Provide A What– One more digital noise. I & rsquo; ve discovered that ITZY & rsquo; s tunes are always empowering. The beat on this one is appealing. I’& rsquo; m appreciating the vocal colour and also progression on this one even more. However, I put on’& rsquo; t understand exactly how to feel regarding the carolers yet. The rappers are buzz, as well as I love that for me. “& ldquo; Don & rsquo; t Offer A What & rdquo; will make a fantastic’ ladies & rsquo; night signature tune. I like the energy, and the guitar critical is first-class.
- Louder –– Okay, I love the marching band ambiance of this song. The tune is already catchy, so let’& rsquo; s see just how the whole tune goes. I love the crucial. It & rsquo; s so bouncy and groovy. The chorus intro threw me off a little bit, but “& ldquo; Louder & rdquo; is my song. It had me right from the start. Plus, the manufacturing on this ill. I will certainly be dancing to this tune for some time 💃 🏼 💃 🏼 💃 🏼.
- iD –– I’& rsquo; ve discovered that all the tracks follow a similar digital pop/disco pattern? I’& rsquo; m not complaining, however, since each still has distinct progression designs and also sass. Like in this track, I can hear a cowbell. I like every area of “& ldquo; iD & rdquo; I can event out to this from time to time. It appears like something that will expand on me with even more listens.
- BROWSE –– The falsetto access is lovely, as well as the drumbeats on this are perfect. I’& rsquo; ve discovered a lot of claps and also finger-snapping in this cd. This track sounds much more pop-ish in contrast to the rest. “& ldquo; SURF & rdquo; is an additional song with a great rhythm that makes me intend to relocate. The vocals on this track are lovely. I am delighting in the consistencies as well as history articulations. Until now, nothing has actually beat “& ldquo; Louder & rdquo; for me, however I & rsquo; m appreciating this EP & rsquo; s
- energy. Remain in Love– Being the last tune, it is fairly slower than the rest. I love the consistencies and soft vocal runs. Plus, the melody for this track’& rsquo; s knowledgeables is lovely. The women did a great on this track. “& ldquo; Remain in Love & rdquo; is giving me solid summer feelings. I like it.
Total, I like the energy of this cd. My preferred songs are “& ldquo; Not Shy”& rdquo; & & ldquo; Louder & rdquo;, as well as I could just as dance to all the other four tracks. I absolutely appreciated myself. The only concern is that, already, this document does not strike me as something that I can come back to commonly. I such as ITZY’& rsquo; s 3rd mini-album – — Not Timid, however I’& rsquo; m not crazy with it. For that reason it gets an 8/10 from me.