On August 17th, DREAMCATCHER came back with Dystopia: Lose Myself. The title track for this album is “& ldquo;
BOCA & rdquo; DREAMCATCHER is a South Korean woman group taken care of by Dreamcatcher Firm. There are 7 participants in this team –– JiU, SuA, Handong, Dami, Gahyeon, Siyeon, as well as Yoohyeon. Each participant represents a headache or worry. They were at first called MINX with only five members. On January 13th of 2017, they re-debuted with their existing name, an enhancement of two new participants as well as the solitary cd –– Problem.
(Please keep in mind –– this is a real-time testimonial, implying I am inputting down my specific ideas while listening to each tune.)
Reaction to Official MV for BOCA:
- I constantly appreciate a great dark ambiance video or concept.
- Already, I love the beat.
- I love the constant history vocals throughout everyone’& rsquo;
- s verse. Dami is such an amazing rap artist. Her parts constantly call for my attention, and also I like her deep voice.
- Exceptional manufacturing for the critical. I like just how it heightens for certain areas.
- Oh, this track is splendid. It makes me want to relocate my body.
- I don’& rsquo; t understand every person & rsquo; s name yet, but thus far, all the girls are serving vocals, phase existence and power. And also, their attires are spectacular.
- The variants of singing tones in this group are best. They all praise each various other very well.
- The visuals for the video are serene and also mystical. I enjoy it.
- I like the electronic/rock chorus, as well as the addition of martial art moves into the choreography.
- The rap artists are giving me life. The circulation and energy are on 100%.
- The harmonies and high notes are outrageous. I LIKE “& ldquo;
- BOCA & rdquo; Dreamcatcher has thrilled me once more. I might not be a stan yet, but I’& rsquo; m getting there gradually.
- These ladies are incredible and stick out from other K-pop lady groups.
This mini-album has a total of 6 tracks. Right here is the emphasize medley –
- — Introductory –– I already heard a little this rainfall as well as roaring intro in the title track. Once again, I enjoy the dark and also magical vibe. Plus, the rock elements are incredibly attractive.
- BOCA –– I’& rsquo; m just going out jam out below. 💃 🏼 💃 🏼
- 💃 🏼 Break The Wall Surface –– Fascinating access on this track, and I adore the rock critical. Likewise superb manufacturing with the altered vocals. The drumming on this song is impressive. The harmonization on the chorus is gorgeous, and I love the tune of the section that comes right before the 2nd knowledgeable. This is my very first time hearing a K-pop lady team go full-scale rock, and also I am taking pleasure in every minute of it. Directly, “& ldquo; Break The Wall surface & rdquo; doesn & rsquo; t beat & ldquo
- ; BOCA & rdquo;, however I still enjoy it –. Can & rsquo; t obtain you out of my mind– This track has a softer start. I truthfully wear & rsquo; t know what to expect now. Also the slow-moving tunes have some rock elements. Alright, I need to start paying more focus to Dreamcatcher due to the fact that I enjoy Korean rock bands, and this cd is such a vibe. I am right here bopping my head because “& ldquo; Can & rsquo; t get you out of my mind & rdquo; is a perfect dancing track. The EDM satisfies rock feels are extreme on this set. Additionally, the production is gorgeous, and also their vocals sound so trancelike. I think this comes right after “& ldquo; BOCA & rdquo; for me. Dear –– Another slow-moving one yet this time around I listen to a piano. Dreamcatcher has a wonderful collection of gorgeous vocalists. This track follows the conventional ballad structure design. Okay, “& ldquo; Dear & rdquo; was slow-moving for a lengthy while, and also I was wishing for some variants in tempo, and also they just amazed me with wonderful drum beats. I am in love with the production of this mini-album. There is never a dull minute. I like the discolored humming at the end of this tune.
- BOCA Instrumental –– Absolutely nothing new right here, we have just four songs on this mini-album. Since I am paying attention to just the crucial, certain components advise me of Chen Linong’& rsquo; s & ldquo; Taste of Summer & rdquo;. I put on & rsquo; t recognize why 😂 😂 😂. It’& rsquo; s so strange.
I appreciated every minute of this cd. Production-wise it is really appealing, and also as I mentioned, there was never a boring moment. DREAMCATCHER is reducing climbing right into my checklist of top girl groups, so I might begin discovering their names.
I am really impressed with Dystopia: Lose Myself. As a result it gets a 10/10.