This cooperation in between Younha & & Chancellor was launched on August fourth. While doing all my songs examines recently, I completely forgot about it. This is my first time paying attention to anything from Chancellor. Kim Jung Seung or Michael Kim is a Korean-American singer-songwriter as well as producer born on October 22nd, 1986. He is currently active in South Korea as well as managed by Million Market. Although Chancellor debuted in 2013, he has been active because 2010. As soon as a member of the hip-hop group –– Oneway as well as additionally the co-founder/former participant of the creating group –– Double Partner.
(Please note –– this is a real-time review, indicating I am typing down my precise thoughts while listening to this tune.)
Response to Official MV:
- However, I wear’& rsquo; t have English belows, yet I can always look for the translation later.
- I am currently into the guitar intro as well as soft humming.
- The dancers are lovely. Particularly the girl, she is beautiful.
- Chancellor’& rsquo; s voice is like butter. It’& rsquo; s smooth and also relaxing.
- I love the black and also white image, it seems like an old love movie.
- This track is remarkably calm, as well as the melody is wonderful. I’& rsquo; m so pleased that I determined to inspect this out.
- I missed Younha emotional vocals.
- It’& rsquo; s as if both their voices are drifting on the mix.
- I ABSOLUTELY ADORE “& ldquo; Strolling In The Rainfall & rdquo; It & rsquo; s a timeless R&B flavour that instantaneously puts its listeners in their feelings.
- Yesss, Younha honor me with those gorgeous and also uncomplicated vocal runs.
- She has such a powerful as well as versatile voice.
- I am additionally really pleased with Chancellor’& rsquo; s voice. I require to have a look at even more tracks from him.
- The instrumental is very simple with simply a guitar, so what truly brought home the track is their vocals and rich consistencies.
- I additionally love what they did with the video. The two professional dancers analyzed the belief of this track extremely well. It’& rsquo; s the ideal cute, and enchanting visual representation.
- I extensively appreciated every secondly of this song, most definitely playlist worthwhile.
- “& ldquo; Walking In The Rain” & rdquo; by Chancellor & Younha gets a 10/10 from me.
- Before leaving, below is a duet movie version of the MV –