(Please keep in mind –– This is a real-time evaluation, indicating I am inputting down my exact ideas while paying attention to each song.)
“& ldquo; 1 Billion Sights & rdquo; by
EXO-SC(Feat. MOON)Response to Authorities MV: I like their drip and also clothing. They both be looking great.
Reaction to beta single “& ldquo; –
- Telephone & rdquo;– Love just how this started right now, and the critical is bouncy.
- Truthfully, the vocal layering on both songs is so seamless.
- It’& rsquo; s additionally wonderful to hear just how well Changyeol and also Sehum harmonize.
- The computer animation for this music video is charming.
- I live for when Chenyeol goes into his lower register. It’& rsquo;
- s so sensual. 🥰 I want Sehum & rsquo; s vibrant coat
- “. & ldquo; Telephone & rdquo; is the excellent head-bopping track.
- Okay, that black sweater view on Sehun is a grand mood, as well as let’& rsquo; s not even talk about just how great he looks with his hair slicked back.
- WHAT??? I was not anticipating the included artist once more. 10cm just blessed me with his high pitched voice.
- It is such a sweet background vocal to Chanyeol and Sehun’& rsquo; s harmonies.
- I enjoyed every min of this song; consequently, it obtains a 10/10.
- Now let’& rsquo; s look into their cd.
Album Evaluation: The album is additionally entitled 1 Billion Views and also has 9 songs. Here is a preview –
- — 1 Billion Sights (Accomplishment. MOON)
- Claim It (Feat. PENOMECO) –– This also complies with the very same upbeat circulation and vocal singing design. “& ldquo; State It & rdquo; is a BOP, and also I am currently grooving. Considering that this is a put together article, I wear’& rsquo; t want to write much, so I will certainly just upright the fact that I enjoyed this song.
- Rodeo Terminal –– I like the melody, as well as the history vocals are relaxing. The beat additionally adheres to the exact same retro influence. The production on all 4 tracks I have actually listened to thus far is excellent, most noteworthy with the vocal layering. It is so interesting to me. “& ldquo; Rodeo Station & rdquo; is one more wonderful track on this document.
- Telephone (Accomplishment. 10cm)
- Jet Lag –– Currently, this has a slower pace contrasted to the remainder. I can’& rsquo; t quit ranting regarding the vocal quality of this album. “& ldquo; Jet Lag & rdquo; may just be my preferred up until now. The carolers is exciting. I value the smooth and also cool ambiance.
- Fly Away (Feat> > Gaeko – )– The start for this is rather enchanting. I love the rap-talking design on this track and vocals & hellip; WOW. Gaeko is true blessing my ears. No tune on this album has actually let down. It keeps getting better as anticipated from EXO members. All I need currently is a light adhere to completely jam out. THE PRODUCTION!!! & hellip; I feel like I’& rsquo; m really flying.
- Nothin’ – & rsquo;– The important for this set sticks out a lot from the remainder, however it still fits the cd principle. Already, I LIKE IT. The guitar on this track goes off, as well as I am below for all that power. I honestly put on’& rsquo; t intend to analyze these songs so much because I might create way too much considering that they are all similarly fantastic. Chanyeol and also Sehun deserve an A+++++++ for this cd.
- On Me –– OH JUST FROM THE INTRODUCTORY, I RECOGNIZE THIS IS ABOUT TO BE 🔥. This one is the hardcore rap track on a traditional catch instrumental. I am in top of the world today, all I require is an audio speaker since it is event time 💃 🏼. It’& rsquo; s not heavy EDM, however it simply makes me intend to show up.
- 1 Billion Views –– Critical
1 Billion Views by EXO-SC is an exceptional album from beginning to end, and also I will certainly be going back to it a great deal. I do have my favourites, however I appreciated each and every single track on here, so my rating is a solid 10/10.
“& ldquo; OHIO & rdquo;
by Crush– Reaction to Official
- MV: Oh, I wasn & rsquo; t expecting an upbeat beginning. I believed this was going to be a slow-moving track because I didn’& rsquo; t check out any of the teasers.
- I love the beat, and I feel this is about to be an excellent one.
- His voice is fantastic, as constantly.
- That little dancing Crush did, in the beginning, was so charming.
- So this is about him going for it on partying to forget his broken heart?
- The melody for this song is appealing and also extremely lively. It makes me intend to take out some weird dance moves.
- Enjoyable reality, Tablo from Epik High created the verses for this track.
- I enjoy that little breakdown clapping area. The rhythm is so great.
- The pianist is additionally going off behind-the-scenes. I am enjoying allure influence we have going on with the critical.
- Okay, Crush is going off vocally. He isn’& rsquo; t doing anything too insane, yet his flow as well as smooth vocal runs are such a vibe.
- “& ldquo; OHIO & rdquo; is, for certain, taking place my playlist. It is such a groovy song, and I already intend to sing along.
- And also, Crush’& rsquo; s insane dance in the video is a delightful visual feast. 😂 😂 😂
- “& ldquo; OHIO & rdquo; gets a 10/10 from me.
Testimonial of B-side – “– & ldquo; Allow Me (Feat. Dean Morrison)”
- & rdquo; Oh, I guess this is the softer track.
- It seems to be entirely in English.
- This track is so fragile, as well as I already love it.
- I authorize of the instrumental blend with the keyboard and shallow drum beats.
- “& ldquo; Let Me & rdquo; is a charming track, and I am here for this kind of power.
- It advises me so much of songs I would certainly learn through the 90s American young boy groups.
- Wow, whoever is doing the support vocals has an abundant deep voice. Is that Dean Morrison, or is he just the producer? Kindly allow me recognize in the comment section.
- Crush’& rsquo; s voice on this track feels like butter melting into my ears.
- “& ldquo; Let Me & rdquo; truly complies with the classic 90s/early 2000s R&B style.
- I LIKE IT. My score is 10/10.
“& ldquo; AWay & rdquo;
by JEONG EUN JI– Response to Authorities MV:
- I’& rsquo; m depressing. 😥 There are no English inscriptions on this video clip.
- All the same, I am right here for this sunny ambiance.
- Her voice is so gorgeous, as well as I enjoy how the crucial brings high energy into the song.
- The chorus didn’& rsquo; t drop as I anticipated, but that makes points more interesting.
- Plus, I assume the melody is catchy and also simple to sing along.
- The cinematography for this music video is sensational. The colours stand out with a soft radiance impact.
- I am appreciating the general vibe, and I wish I can go on a trip while obstructing to this.
- Jeong Eun Ji’& rsquo; s cosmetics is quite.
- Her cosmetics musician went in. Vocal smart, her high notes are uncomplicated. I also listen to some beautiful whistle notes behind-the-scenes.
- Eun Ji is very skilled as well as blessed with a powerful voice.
- “& ldquo; AWay & rdquo; gets a 10/10 from me
- . Now allow’& rsquo; s inspect the full album she dropped.
Cd Review: This EP is entitled Simple and has 6 tracks. Here is a sneak peek –
- — Simple is the best –– I love the soft ambiance of this one. The piano is on it is brilliant. I might pay attention to simply the crucial by itself as well as still enjoy every second since it’& rsquo; s that fascinating. I love exactly how the tempo switched up throughout the tune but came together as a best mix. Jeong Eun Ji also appears breathtaking on this track, and also the overall manufacturing is outstanding.
- Whoo –– This is way extra cool compared to the previous tracks. I like Eun Ji’& rsquo; s vocal tone. It almost seems like a neo-soul design to me. It’& rsquo; s like a breath of fresh air that hits you in at the appropriate moments. I’& rsquo; m guiding back and forth while paying attention to this track because it’& rsquo; s that calming with the superficial vocals and soft guitar important. “& ldquo; Whoo & rdquo; is my favourite song so far.
- Remain –– This is a full-on ballad with the classic piano access and also entrancing vocals. I think this may be my second favourite. It feels like a lullaby that might rapidly place me to rest, and I live for this type of loosening up tunes. I’& rsquo; m simply going to stop inputting as well as enjoy every secondly of this one.
- Moisturising –– Another soft track but with a guitar entrance. The progression of this is appealing. It’& rsquo; s not as well positive yet not really reduce like “& ldquo; Stay & rdquo;. The guitar and drums give it an extra cheerful significance. I feel like it was also brief, or possibly the 3 minutes as well as 25 seconds simply passed as well rapid for me.
- A Slow Child –– Oh, this will be a whole state of mind simply from the initial couple of seconds. I like the deep balanced drums, as well as the means Eun Ji was available in was sophisticated. This track makes me really feel light, virtually like I’& rsquo; m floating. Additionally, the incorporation of classical tools took the song to a grand lev. “& ldquo; A Slow Kid & rdquo; is my third preferred tune from this document.
Jeong Eun Ji genuinely impressed. The EP –– Simple is marketed, and also it will get on repeat for some time. My score is a precise 10/10.