(Please note – This is a real-time review, meaning I am typing down my exact thoughts while listening to each song.)
“Villain” by AleXa – Reaction to Official MV:
- This marks my first time hearing any song from her, so I have my fingers crossed.
- Alright, we don’t have any English captions, but I can check for them later.
- I love the intense instrumental, and she has a beautiful voice.
- The choreography is also good. AleXa and the dancers are synchronized.
- I love how they used the two outfits to represent her different sides. There must be a theory for that, but of course, I have no idea.
- The beat goes hard and actually makes me want to move, but I’m not fully vibing with the song.
- I’m going to listen to it again before making up my mind.
- I absolutely adore her vocal tone. It sounds unique to me, and the production on the track is quite okay.
- Overall, “Villian” is a great song, but since I’m not too invested it right now, it gets an 8/10.
“I’m good at goodbyes” by BIBI –Reaction to Official MV:
- I absolutely loved her previous single – “KAZINO”, and if you haven’t read my review for that song, use this link 👉🏼 BIBI – KAZINO: Music Review.
- Now let’s see how this one goes.
- Wow, the visuals for this video are stunning. Most notably that scene with BIBI lying in the grass.
- I need that red dress, it’s gorgeous.
- Already this shows her versatility because it’s completely different from “KAZINO”
- BIBI is so cute and weird. Talent just overflows from her.
- This music video… DAMN. Who came up with the concept? The visuals are incredible but surprisingly simple.
- I just noticed that I do not have English captions, but it’s okay.
- I love the drum beats and piano instrumental for this song. They are soft, groovy and complement BIBI’s singing style really well.
- Her voice is calming and always draws me in. Honestly, she is too underrated.
- Her vocal runs and range are very intriguing. I also love the falsetto runs she throws in once in a while.
- This is such a chill song, and I cannot wait to read the English lyrics.
- There’s nothing more to say, I LOVE IT.
- “I’m good at goodbyes” gives off a very serene and trancelike vibe. The music video is also well thought out.
- A definite playlist worthy track.
- BIBI never disappoints. This song gets a solid 10/10 from me.
- The English/Romanized lyrics are available with this link 👉🏼 Color Coded Lyrics – BIBI (I’m good at goodbyes)
“Be Alive” by Bii –
Reaction to Official Lyric Video:
- Bii released “Be Alive” to mark his 10th Anniversary, so as one of his biggest fans, I have to give him a review.
- Already from the guitar intro, I am intrigued.
- No song has English captions today. WHY???
- Awww, his voice is so sweet.
- Oooh, I love the rocker vibe of this track. The guitar is going off in the background, and Bii’s runs are beautiful.
- The instrumental of this song is incredible. It displays astonishing production, most notably when he sings – “Oh, Oh, Oh… Oh, Oh, Be Alive.”
- The drums and guitar strumming during that section are insanely good.
- I am enjoying every second of this song because it’s very captivating.
- Yet another substantial addition to my playlist.
- Wow, the guitar player is mighty talented. I won’t lie, I think I’m in love.
- Okay, “Be Alive” by Bii gets a bulletproof 10/10 from me.