I’m doing my best to catch up, so I’ll probably be posting one episode of this show every day.
- I hope this episode gets even better than the previous one.
- It looks like the new girl is moving into the signal house soon.
- I wonder who she will go for.
- Wow, Im Han Gyeol said that he is no longer curious about Park Ji Hyun and also complemented Min Jae.
- I can see that Seo Min Jae is really into him, but I don’t think he’s is super invested yet. All the same, they have time to grow and know each other better.
- Why are all the housemates in beige or cream clothes? Did they code before coming on camera?
- Oh, I didn’t know that Ga Heun was going on a date with Kang Yeol. I am slightly excited to see how this turns out.
- So far, their conversation is flowing well enough like casual friends, but I can tell that Ga Heun’s heart isn’t there, and that’s okay.
- Lmao Kang Yeol said he came to the signal house to be around the girls, not guys. I just vibe with his straightforward personality.
- Are they about to play the guys like they did the ladies when Kim Kang Yeol first arrived? They just received a text message telling them to welcome the fourth female housemate.
- I guess she is coming straight to the house, and the guys have to prepare a small event for her.
- LMAO, these men are adorable. The way they all put on the face mask and took a selfie before laying down to chill was too cute.
- I can’t deal with them right now.😄😄😄
- And here comes the random cat on the roof shots again. Lol
- The girls are finally outside spending some alone time, and I love how observant Ga Heun is of everyone in the house.
- Ga Heun and Min Jae are expressing how they deal with not getting the attention of the person they like.
- Basically, they either give them space or take action. Then if the response is not favourable, don’t beat yourself too much about it. Let go, sit back and watch things play out naturally.
- Finally, the new lady – Cheon An Na, is here.
- Kim Kang Yeol is a clown. He’s telling Cheon An Na that he was also shy when he first arrived. All the guys stared at him funny because Kang Yeol was very comfortable on his first day. 😂😂😂
- The girls are finally back. Now let’s see how this goes.
- Cheon An Na is 27 years old, and she works as a personal assistant.
- I don’t really understand the set up for the upcoming date, but I think the girls chose a movie and who they want to see it with?
- Now the guys have to pick one of the movies? Anyways, let me continue because I’ll figure it out as I watch.
- So the panel has to predict which two guys each lady chose for her date and what movie was theirs. Here are their guesses –
– Park Ji Hyun 👉🏼 ‘The Notebook’ to Cheon In Woo and Kim Kang Yeol.
– Cheon An Na 👉🏼 ‘About Time’ to Jun Eui Dong and Kim Kang Yeol.
– The panel was equally divided on which of the two remaining movies belonged to Seo Min Jae or Lee Ga Heun.
– They also guessed that both Lee Ga Huen and Seo Min Jae chose Cheon In Woo and Im Han Gyeol.
- Now here are the actual results –
- The panel guessed right, and I am so happy that someone finally noticed my dear Eui Dong.
- Now we get to see one of the dates. I personally want to see Cheon An Na and Eui Dong first, but I also want them to have enough screen time, so maybe they should wait till the next episode.
- Of course, I had a feeling. The first date is Cheon An Na and Eui Dong.
- They seem very comfortable with each other, and Eui Dong is proactive.
- I think I finally found my ship for this season. I am excited about Jun Eui Dong and Cheon An Na, fingers-crossed, I hope it works out.
Overall this episode was not too bad. The ending date made me happy, and I can’t wait to see the continuation tomorrow. As always, here is a link to the English subbed version of this program: Heart Signal (Korean Version) on Viki