Alright, I really do not know how the love lines are going to play out at this point but let’s just continue –
- At this point, I feel like I am watching a Korean drama that focuses only on the main couple, and shows the side characters once in a while.
- It’s frustrating that the tempo of the season has been very stagnant. Therefore I am not too intrigued to continue.
- In the previous episode, Park Ji Hyun asked Cheon In Woo to drive her to work, but Im Han Gyeol just asked In Woo to let him drive her instead.
- I personally think that he should have asked Ji Hyun first before making impromptu interruption to her plans.
- I don’t foresee this carpool change ending well because she intended to spend more time with Cheon In Woo.
- Oh well, she rejected the change. I kind of saw it coming.
- I feel like Im Han Gyeol does not really have a chance with her because she’s already too invested in Cheon In Woo. I kind of feel sad about it tho.
- Finally, Seo Min Jae is getting some screen time, and she’s with the person she likes, Im Han Gyeol.
- They both look stylish in their long coats.
- Sorry I could not get a very clear screenshot.
- Another thing I want to point out is that I’m not too sure if the non-popular housemates are not proactive or catchy enough for the producers because the editing and time allocation on this show is quite crappy.
- I can’t seem to get into the vibe of this season at all. I’m literally lost.
- Lol Kim Kang Yeol is so odd, the way he asked Park Ji Hyun out in front of everyone was kind of funny.
- Does Cheon In Woo feel threatened because Kim Kang Yeol asked Park Ji Hyun out on a date?
- Boy!!!! you better make up your damn mind.😒
- Oh, we’re getting to see more Im Han Gyeol and Seo Min Jae. Nice.
- I love that their matching black coats and I want one.
- Korea has a lot of unique restaurants. I love their set up and interior designs. Their food also looks delicious.
- Lee Ga Heun is such a lovely person. She actually gave Seo Min Jae some advice on her to get closer to Im Han Gyeol.
- I love how the conversation is flowing between Han Gyeol and Min Jae. They are just talking about random things, and there’s no heavy, awkward energy.
- Now it is time for Kim Kang Yeol and Park Ji Hyun’s date.
- I’m surprised that Ji Hyun is actually carrying a conversation without being too reserved, shy or awkward. She has gotten better. Good job, girl.
- Jun Eui Dong is always third-wheeling. My poor baby.
- Cheon In Woo made it too obvious that he was sad and uneasy because Park Ji Hyun was out on a date with someone else.
- Lee Ga Heun, my dear girl. She seems done with his ‘situationship.’
- It’s interesting to see how everyone is airing out their feelings without being straightforward. At the same time, they all understand what each person is saying.
- Alright time for the love-line predictions, and just like the previous episode, I don’t have any guesses.
- Here’s the final result –
– Cheon In Woo and Kim Kang Yeol both sent text messages to Park Ji Hyun, but only Kang Hyeol got a text back.
– Im Han Gyeol and Seo Min Jae texted each other.
– LMAO, this one killed me. Lee Ga Heun sent a text to Jun Eui Dong. I knew she was over In Woo’s mess😂😂😂😂😂😂. I LOVE HER.
– Oh, finally, everyone wants to move on from focusing on just one girl. Jun Eui Dong sent a text message to Seo Min Jae.
- I’m glad that this show has finally displayed a slight change in tempo, but I’ll keep watching to see how everything wraps up.
As always, here is a link to the English subbed version of this program: Heart Signal (Korean Version) on Viki