Alright, it’s been a while, but at least now, almost all the episodes are out. Continuing from where I left off, it is time to see how awkward the first meeting between the new guy and the girls is going to be –
- I feel like the panellists are slighting too focused on Park Ji Hyun. They don’t analyze the actions of the other ladies as much.
- A good example was when Kim Kang Yeaol cross-checked with the waiter about the fried rice, they quickly assumed that he did so because it was Ji Hyun’s order. However, I bet the guy was simply making sure they got all their orders correct.
- I don’t think Kim Kang Yeol has shown interest in any of the girls yet.
- Oooh, the other guys just arrived. This is about to get more awkward.
- Cheon In Woo’s face of disbelief while walking towards the table is killing me😂. Mans is really in shock.
- Kim Kang Yeol is 26 years old. He is into branding business, like clothes and eyeglasses. So basically, his department should be luxury fashion, right?
- They all have exciting jobs.
- Alright, they’re back in the Signal House. Now let’s see how the dynamics change.
- I love that Kim Kang Yeol doesn’t stress with all the minor decisions. He readily said whoever wakes up first can cook.
- I know It would have taken much longer if left to the other housemates to decide.
- I love that Kang Yeol adapted to the house quickly. Even the other guys are amazed.
- I’m really into his casual and outgoing personality, but at the same time, I hope he doesn’t overstep personal space.
- How can Cheon In Woo and Park Ji Hyun be on a date without saying a word to each other for more than three minutes? They’re not even eating yet, so what’s up with all the awkward silence?
- I can’t deal with them, and I’m over this ‘situationship.’
- When she asked who among the housemates he felt most awkward with? I already knew the answer would be her. This is not something entirely negative, but it has to be worked on.
- Okay, at least Park Ji Hyun is finally speaking up. She admits that she was upset when In Woo took Lee Ga Heun out for coffee even though she asked him first.
- I genuinely applaud her effort and hope she continues to speak up.
- Currently, I don’t support any of the ships. All I want is for everyone to have a shot at who they like before letting go if need be.
- From what I’m seeing, Cheon In Woo seems more open when he’s with Lee Ga Heun, but honestly, you never know with this kind of shows.
- Lee Ga Heun is a full-on flirting queen. Outside of all the situationship, I love her.
- Okay, it is time for the love-line predictions.
- I don’t have any guesses this time around because I didn’t see much interaction between most housemates.
- Texting Results –
– Park Ji Hyun and Lee Ga Heun both sent text messages to Cheon In Woo, but only Ga Heun received a text back.
– Seo Min Jae sent a text to Im Han Gyeol.
– Im Han Gyeol, Jun Eui Dong and Kim Kang Yeol all sent text messages to Park Ji Hyun, but of course, no replies.
Honestly, I thought by now that I would be used to the momentum of this season, but it really lacks in many aspects. I will reserve all my comments for the final episode because I want to see if things get better.
As always, here is a link to the English subbed version of this program: Heart Signal (Korean Version) on Viki