I am below to review Search engine optimization Eunkwang’& rsquo; s mini-album entitled Woodland: Entrance. This album has seven tunes, including the title track “& ldquo; No One Knows & rdquo; Seo Eunkwang is a South Korean singer as well as musical actor. He was born upon November 22nd, 1990 and debuted as the leader of the child group BtoB in 2012. This album notes his main solo launching.
(Please note –– this is a real-time testimonial, meaning I am inputting down my exacts thoughts while paying attention per track.)
Response to Title Track/Official MV:
- Is this mosting likely to be a power ballad?
- The important is stunning.
- Now, you all should know exactly how I feel regarding keyboards.
- The visuals and illumination for the music video are so cosmetically pleasing and also tranquil.
- I want I had captions, yet it’& rsquo; s fine. I can look for them later.
- Every singer in BtoB is equally exceptional, for this reason why I’& rsquo; m not even shocked regarding the quality of Eunkwang’& rsquo;
- s voice. Also without any existing understanding of the lyrics, I can tell that he truly communicated the feelings of this track.
- Also, his high notes are full and very steady.
- I enjoy the important progression of this song. It started with a keyboard and also some classic string instruments, after that we obtained some soft drumming and a surprising inflection.
- With everything, Eunkwang appears great, as well as I like exactly how he finished the song.
- Now, I’& rsquo; m mosting likely to check out the English verses.
- From what I read, my guess is that “& ldquo; No person Knows & rdquo; is about setting up a satisfied front although you are absolutely hurting within. When alone, you cry regularly, but you also fake a laugh in front of pals. Sadly, none recognize what’& rsquo; s really going on with
- you. I value the beliefs of the tune because I can relate to it, and I am sure several others can as well.
- Congratulations to Seo Eunkwang for supplying this track perfectly.
- “& ldquo; No person Knows & rdquo; is an excellent ballad track. Right now’, I & rsquo; m not incredibly crazy with it, however it could be a cultivator.
Album Review: Below is the album sampler –
- — Precious My Beloved –– I believe this was a beta single, to ensure that’& rsquo; s why it has an official lyric video. For some reason, the introductory reminds me of shower & hellip; strange, I understand. It really provides me the very same comforting feeling like rain, as well as I don’& rsquo; t recognize why. The tune is beautiful. I love the nature style of this mini-album. The blend in between Eunkwang’& rsquo; s voice and the important is pure happiness.’I & rsquo; m actually enjoying this track. I enjoy the computer animation for the video clip, it & rsquo; s cute as well as memorable. The soft twinkles in the background are so charming. It makes me seem like I’& rsquo; m gazing at celebrities. Seo Eunkwang is true blessing my ears and also spirit today. His high notes are lovely. On very first pay attention, “& ldquo; Precious My Dear & rdquo; matches my preference greater than the title track.
- No One Recognizes –– Currently listening to it the 2nd time, I am most definitely appreciating it much more, but the initial song is still my favourite.
- Farewell –– I definitely love the ambiance of this album and also “& ldquo; Farewell & rdquo; appears to be one of those tunes that quickly called for my focus. I like the guitar introduction and also drum beats. I am living for the vocal layering on this track, as well as the refined falsetto throughout the carolers is as well good. Seo Eunkwang’& rsquo; s voice is extraordinary. I altered my mind, this is really my preferred now 😂. It just spoke to me right from the very first 2nd and kept me throughout the entire three minutes plus. The production on “& ldquo; Have a nice day & rdquo; is flawless, and also Eunkwang & rsquo; s singing power really radiates on this track. I’ENJOY IT, as well as I & rsquo; m going to do a
- replay prior to going on. Concerning Eternity– I enjoy exactly how he utilized a superficial tone to begin this, as well as it appears to be another ballad with the same calm ambiance. I like the shallow whisper-like singing layering as well, it is lovely. I can’& rsquo; t & hellip; this cd has been offering me kicking back gems so far, and also I truly required this sort of songs now. I saw that when the shallow drumbeat came in after the initial carolers, the important somehow still managed to preserve the exact same pacing while scaling upwards periodically. Eunkwang’& rsquo; s voice appeared to be the only element that constantly rose throughout the tune. I like “& ldquo; Regarding Infinity & rdquo;, but I & rsquo; m not incredibly crazy. It & rsquo; s a definite farmer, so I may alter my mind after a 2nd listen.
- The 4 Seasons –– Oh, this is much more positive. I wasn’& rsquo; t expecting it due to just how it began. “& ldquo; The 4 Seasons & rdquo; somewhat appears like a Christmas song. It has a sparkling vibe however still relaxing like the previous songs. A great deal is happening with the instrumental of this track, but I actually like the variants I’& rsquo; m hearing. This is an additional program of superb production. The soft jingles behind-the-scenes are offering me major holiday feelings. I ENJOY XMAS.
- Love once again –– An excellent guitar intro, yet I question what it’& rsquo; s going to sound like. Yes, I recognized it was mosting likely to surprise me since the introductions on this cd have been fairly misleading. I love the tune on this one, and also I’& rsquo; m interested to see just how the carolers goes down. Alright, the carolers isn’& rsquo; t what I was expecting, yet I still like it. I value the short slapping area they consisted of, and also it likewise mirrors the rhythm of the important. Wonderful touch.
- With U –– An additional wonderful ballad as well as I ain’& rsquo; t whining. I feel this might be a favorite as well since the instrumental is calling to me. Yes, I love the tune, and Eunkwang’& rsquo; s voice is talking words of love and also positivity to my spirit today. I feel best paying attention to “& ldquo; With U & rdquo;. I am living for exactly how he ends the carolers sections with those stunning vocal runs. His voice is breathtaking on this track, and also I am appreciating every second. The high notes & hellip; YESSS. Please bless me. This is certainly my 3rd fave on the album. I am right here for this sort of energy and also mood.
I like this mini-album. I discovered my 3 favorite tunes, as well as I will absolutely be paying attention to the full album for a while due to the general structure as well as calm nature. I might not be extremely in love with every track, but they all fit the state of mind and also energy that I’& rsquo; m in right now. I’& rsquo; ve been yearning for some new soothing tunes, and Seo Eunkwang delivered with Forest: Entryway. Thus why my rating for this solo-debut cd is 9/10.