In the previous episode, we got to see the housemates go on blind dates, and they didn’t provide a preview, so I feel they might bring in one of the remaining two members in this one.
Let’s dive in –
- Lmao, why are they all staring at Im Han Gyeol while he makes coffee?
- Lee Ga Heun is interesting. The way she came in waving and said, “morning.”😄
- Yes, I see you… kitty on the roof.
- There’s always a cat on the roof in every episode. It’s hilarious.😂😂😂
- They have to go out to do laundry. Doesn’t the signal house have a washer and dryer?
- Wow, Cheon In Woo is actually complimenting and talking about Lee Ga Heun?
- Finally, he’s taking notice of her.
- Thank You, Seo Min Jae, for helping In Woo clear his confusion about Ga Heun’s feelings. I love that they are talking and spending time casually just as friends.
- Their vibe together is so chill. I do appreciate the less awkward and tense moments.
- The cafes in Korea are beautiful.
- I have plans to open a cafe when I finish school, and the ones in this show are giving me major inspiration.
- Awww, Cheon In Woo just admitted that Lee Ga Heun had a significant impact on him during the date.
- So he can no longer be overly proactive towards Park Ji Hyun.
- I wonder why Seo Min Jae is wearing a wig, and it looks like she’s still going for Im Han Gyeol.
- Nice job, In Woo. Once they got back to the signal house, he knew to give Min Jae some private time with Im Han Gyeol.
- Weirdly, they haven’t shown Park Ji Hyun yet, but at least we get to see some new interactions.
- Oh, I spoke too soon. Park Ji Hyun has arrived. Why did the mood become odd once she stepped in?😂😂😂
- Yep, Ji Hyun can sense that In Woo and Ga Heun have gotten closer. She is definitely nervous about this new development.
- This is a whole Kdrama love triangle, people. I foresee DRAMA!!!!
- I’m curious to see if Cheon In Woo completely switches to Lee Ga Heun because right now, he seems confused.
- Lol poor Min Jae, she’s so nervous cooking alone with Im Han Gyeol.
- Min Jae finally took the initiative to ask Im Han Gyeol out. Good for you girl, I hope it works out.
- The girls are really stepping out this season, and I am living for their braveness and energy. 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
- Now all I need is for Park Ji Hyun to start voicing her feelings instead of giggling all the time to avoid tense conversations.
- Cheon In Woo even tried to find out why she was looking down, but she was so closed off. Girl!!! I ain’t asking you to be a straight shooter like Lee Ga Heun, but at least open up a little.
- Why do I feel like she is more comfortable around Jun Eui Dong than the other two guys?
- She actually talks to him and carries the conversation along.
- They are kind of cute together, so I’m hoping that Ji Hyun hasn’t friend-zoned him.
- It looks like In Woo is ready to make his move at Ga Heun. He actually waited outside just to ask her out to dinner. 😏😏😏
- Honestly, Lee Ga Heun is a major girl crush. The way she shoots words when their least expected is superb.
- She is also a master flirt, and I aim to be like her… A WHOLE QUEEN.👑
- Cheon In Woo is getting all flustered around her. I like that he’s opening up to her.
- YESSS!!! Finally, the fourth guy is coming in, and I hope he shakes things up.
- Alright, it is time to guess the love connections.
- Here are my guesses –
– Cheon In Woo and Lee Ga Heun will text each other.
– Jun Eui Dong and Park Ji Hyun will text each other.
– Seo Min Jae will text Im Han Gyeol, and Im Han Gyeol will text Park Ji Hyun.
- The panel members also arrived at the same connections.
- Now let’s see the final results –
– Seo Min Jae sent a text to Im Han Gyeol.
– Lee Ga Heun and Cheon In Woo sent text messages to each other.
– Jun Eui Dong and Im Han Gyeon both texted Park Ji Hyun, but only Eui Dong got a text back from her.
- Hurray, I got all the connections right.
- I think the ladies got a secret message to meet up with the fourth guy.
- Oh damn, the girls lied so that they could sneak out and meet the fourth guy. Now the guys also got a text asking them to meet up with the same person. Which means, they will all see each other there.
- LMAO, I’m dying.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
- The music for the new guy’s entry is dramatic. He better live up to the hype.
- His name is Kim Kang Yeol, and I wonder which lady will catch his attention???
- Alright, that is it for this episode.
This was a well-balanced episode, and I really enjoyed the new interactions. I’m excited to see what this new guy brings to the table.
As always, here is a link to the English subbed version of this program: Heart Signal (Korean Version) on Viki