Okay, I am back with episode 4, so let’s get right into it –
- I hope we get to see more of Seo Min Jae and Lee Ga Heun in this episode.
- I’m excited to see who ends up with who on each date.
- At least the product placement in the Korean version is a bit more subtle compared to that of China.
- Everyone looks beautiful and prepared for this blind date.
- I find it interesting that they always have a cat on the roof in every episode.😂
- YESSS!!!! Seo Min Jae picked Jun Eui Dong’s card. I have been waiting to get more interactions with these two.
- Min Jae is so happy about her choice.
- They are awkward, and Eui Dong seems disappointed.
- Well boy, you better get with the program and have a proper and friendly conversation with the lady beside you. 🗣YOU HEAR ME.
- Lmao, the production crew, must have asked him to bandage his tattoos because they’re tired of blurring it out when editing.😄😄😄
- Seo Min Jae is trying to communicate, but he’s not on her pace yet.
- Ahhhh!!!! the scene where Jun Eui Dong asked Seo Min Jae if she wanted him to make kimchi for her made me go doki doki even though it shouldn’t have. LOL –
- The food looks so delicious.
- I love that Seo Min Jae is easy going and Jun Eui Dong is starting to talk more.
- The temple they visited is very peaceful and beautiful.
- Now onto Lee Ga Heun’s date.
- All the guys seem disappointed at first that they didn’t get Park Ji Hyun. So the dates are starting out awkward.
- Lee Ga Heun is direct and bold. She made Cheon In Woo get all smiley and shy.
- Most of the guys are actually compatible with the other ladies, but I guess the heart wants what the heart wants.
- The ladies on this season are outgoing, but the guys seem very careful with what they say and do.
- Wow, Lee Ga Heun is fierce🔥🔥🔥 –
- She doesn’t hold back or subtly throw hints. She simply goes all out with full force.
- Alright unto the next date with Park Ji Hyun and Im Han Gyeol.
- What’s up with all the random cat shots???
- I’m really enjoying this episode because everyone got equal screen time. Finally!!!
- Honestly, there are way too many flashbacks in this season, and the editing is quite sloppy.
- The cafe that Ji Hyun and Han Gyeol visited is gorgeous.
- Im Han Gyeol is really a classy kind of guy, and I love his choice of spots for a first date.
- Personally, I would want a balanced mix of all three dates.
- Alright, I don’t have much to say about Park Ji Hyun and Im Han Gyeol’s date, so let’s check out the texting results –
– YESSS!!! Lee Ga Heun texted Cheon In Woo, and he also sent a text back.
– Im Han Gyeol and Park Ji Hyun texted each other as well.
– YESS!!!🎉🎉🎉 Seo Min Jae and Jun Eui Dong sent text messages to each other.
- Finally, things are switching up a bit, and it will get more heated up once the remaining housemates arrive.
- Also, I feel that Park Ji Hyun texted Im Han Gyeol out of courtesy and not really because she’s interested in him.
Overall, this was a better episode compared to previous ones. We got equal screen time, and I got to see Lee Ga Heun and Seo Min Jae shine with their outgoing personalities. Also, we now have new possibilities for love lines. Therefore, I am now super excited to see what comes next.
As always, here is a link to the English subbed version of this program: Heart Signal (Korean Version) on Viki