On April 24th, KATIE (victor of K-pop Star 4) released a new solitary labelled “& ldquo;
MIRROR & rdquo; Kim Seo Hyeon is known by the stage name Katie Kim or KATIE. She is a Korean-American vocalist born upon December 10th, 1993. KATIE gained appeal after obtaining starting point in the fourth period of K-pop Celebrity. After the tryout program, she signed up with YG Entertainment as a student, but in 2018 she left the label to sign with a new business called AXIS. This company was freshly created by former YG supervisor SINXITY. She after that debuted on May 22nd, 2019, with an EP titled LOG. “& ldquo; MIRROR & rdquo; is her newest single. I bear in mind being so in love with her voice throughout K-pop Star 4, and afterwards she simply disappeared. I love her 2018 single “& ldquo; Keep in mind & rdquo;, however after then she had little to no promo. Hence I had no idea that she was still releasing songs or that she officially debuted with an EP. Fortunately I stumbled upon her YouTube channel, so I can currently stay on top of her. I’& rsquo; m going to look into her EP and various other songs when I’& rsquo; m done examining & ldquo; MIRROR”
& rdquo; (Please keep in mind– this is a real-time review, meaning I am inputting down my precise thoughts while listening to this track.)
Response to Official MV:
- I put on’& rsquo; t have English
- inscriptions. I see a spaceship. Okay.
- I haven’& rsquo; t seen the intro, so I really don’& rsquo; t know what to
- expect. I believe this is mosting likely to be a classic cross between R&B vocals and hip-hop beats.
- The beat is lively and also rather trendy. I LIKE IT.
- I love KATIE’& rsquo; s deep singing tone.
- This track is completely in English, which explains the absent English subs.
- I enjoy the graphics and also visuals for the music video. They’& rsquo; re rather trippy yet lovely.
- The drums on this track are legends. They go hard.
- The general manufacturing is incredible, yet I’& rsquo; m still not feeling the track 100%.
- I’& rsquo; m going to begin once more from the beginning just to obtain a far better feel of “& ldquo;
- ECHO & rdquo; Something is still missing out on for me. I wear’& rsquo; t recognize what exactly, yet my ears are not totally crazy.
- Despite the fact that I’& rsquo; m not into this, I do enjoy KATIE’& rsquo; s noise, as well as I & rsquo; m definitely living for the instrumental due to the fact that the production is outrageous.
- I assume “& ldquo; ECHO & rdquo; is a track that I wouldn & rsquo; t mind listening to delicately, yet I put on’& rsquo; t see myself including it to an individual playlist.
- All the same, that understands?? Possibly after a few even more listens, I might like it much more.
- But now, my score for this tune is 7/10.
Below is a track from her that I always appreciate –
— Update: I simply paid attention to her EP –– LOG, and I am so in love with all 6 tracks. I should have assessed it initial prior to “& ldquo;
ECHO & rdquo;