I am back with my thoughts for episode two of this program, so let’s get right into it.
- Oh, Yoon Shi Yoon cut his hair.
- They changed the seating positions for a few panel members.
- I was hoping they would show the text messages in this episode, but they seem to be skipping that aspect entirely.
- Also, we will be finding out the occupation and age of each housemate in this episode.
- The tension between Im Han Gyeol and Cheon In Woo is so real, but I’m glad that they are talking to each other more in this episode.
- Both Im Han Gyeol and Cheon In Woo were waiting for Park Ji Hyun the next morning. Im Han Gyeol even made her breakfast, but she ended up catching a ride with Cheon In Woo.
- It looks like Im Han Gyeol lost this round again.
- Cheon In Woo goes head on for what he wants while Im Han Gyeol stays laid back.
- I know there’s more drama to come, so I am quite intrigued to see how this ongoing triangle develops.
- I love Seo Min Jae’s vibe. She is easygoing, and I want to know what kind of job she does.
- She seems like the kind of girl that gets along more easily with guys compared to ladies. I’m saying this based on her conversation with her co-workers.
- Awww Seo Min Jae felt left out because she didn’t get a text. Don’t worry, girl, these boys are all hung up on one lady for now, but there is more time, and many changes will occur.
- Apparently, her job has to do with Engineering.
- Im Han Gyeol is a sweet and handsome guy, but he needs to be more proactive or even switch lanes to another person.
- I love that everyone’s friends are giving out great advice.
- Oooh, it looks like Im Han Gyeol is about to get his head in the game for real. He went to the bakery that Park Ji Hyun wanted to visit. He’s probably going to buy her something.
- Although Lee Ga Heun and Im Han Gyeol are not into each other, I think they have good chemistry.
- I prefer it when the atmosphere is light between the housemates. The tension that comes from love line triangles kills me, but at the same time, I understand the essence of the show. There has to be drama.
- Yess… Im Han Gyeol is finally speaking up. Hurray!!, shoot your shot boy.
- I’m not really rooting for anyone at this moment, but I want everyone to have a fair chance at who they like.
- I noticed that Park Ji Hyun is more relaxed around Im Han Gyeol.
- But this could be for various reasons. Maybe Park Ji Hyun seems more relaxed because she’s not into him like that, or perhaps she just has more chemistry with him compared to Cheon In Woo. Who knows?
- I’m really excited to see how things play out.
- I’m watching this on Viki, and almost everyone in the comment section is saying that Cheon In Woo is a self-centred jerk, but I don’t necessarily see him that way.
- It’s definitely annoying for the other guy involved, and I sometimes think he should take a slower pace in his pursuit, but Cheon In Woo is simply someone that goes for what he wants no matter what. Those types of people are naturally very competitive and fast.
- P.O is a big Jun Eui Dong fan. It’s so cute how his routing for him.
- So the housemates were asked to prepare a Christmas present before coming into the Signal House, and now each person gets to pick one randomly.
- Cheon In Woo picked Seo Min Jae’s present.
- Seo Min Jae works for a car company as a mechanic, and she’s 27 years old.
- She has a cool job. It’s nice to see a woman represented in such an odd sector.
- Park Ji Hyun chose Im Han Gyeol’s gift. It’s a really beautiful emerald green tea-cup and saucer.
- I want one.😍
- Im Han Gyeol is an F&B (food/beverage) Brand Director, and he’s 31 years old. Ahh, no wonder he knew about wines.
- Jun Eui Dong is so soft-spoken and calm, I really love his vibe. He picked Lee Ga Heun’s gift.
- Lee Ga Heun is a vet school student, and she’s 24 years old. She is so adorable.
- Lee Ga Heun picked Cheon In Woo’s present. It’s a polaroid camera, and I want one also.😥
- Oh, Cheon In Woo used to work for Facebook as an engineer. Currently, he works as an engineer in a fintech company, and he’s 31 years old. He also lived in the US for ten years.
- Heart Signal always gets well-accomplished individuals for their show.
- Im Han Gyeol picked Park Ji Hyun’s present.
- Park Ji Hyun is a senior university student, and she’s 24 years old. She’s currently an intern, and she plans to pursue medicine in graduate school.
- Interesting. Cheon In Woo and Im Han Gyeol are the same age, and they both like Park Ji Hyun. Lee Ga Heun and Park Ji Hyun are both students of the same age, and they like Cheon In Woo.
- What an intriguing love square.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
- Seo Min Jae picked Jun Eui Dong’s present. He prepared a book that he owned since high school. Basically, he gifted out a personal belonging. That’s different and meaningful. I really want to know his line of work.
- Jun Eui Dong is a sculptor that makes replicas of extinct animals. Most of his works are displayed at museums, and he is 28 years old.
- Jun Eui Dong is growing to be my favourite housemate. I like that he is attentive, gentle, and so cute. I simply love his warm personality.
- I love the jobs they’ve mentioned so far. They’re all fresh, and I noticed that all the housemates are somehow connected to the science field.
- Texting Results For This Episode –
– Cheon In Woo and Im Han Gyeol both sent text messages to Park Ji Hyun.
– Lee Ga Heun and Park Ji Hyun both sent text messages to Cheon In Woo.
– Seo Min Jae sent a text message to Im Han Gyeol.
– Yesss!!!… I had a strong feeling, and I was right🎉🎉🎉. Jun Eui Dong sent a text to Seo Min Jae.
- Okay, it seems they are not going to be showing us the text messages this season. That’s fine.
I like how things are progressing so far, and every housemate is fascinating to watch, but I feel they need to do a better job of allocating screentime to all housemates equally. I am looking forward to what the next episode brings. I think there’s a big twist coming for the current love lines, so I’m excited.
Here is a link to the English subbed version of this program: Heart Signal (Korean Version) on Viki
This is for xixi who was asking about Ji Hyun’s book title –