BtoB’S YOOK SUNGJAE released the second part of his 3X2=6 Project on the 16th of this month. There are two songs for Part 2, but I will be reviewing only “W.A.U” Yook Sung Jae is a South Korean singer, actor, and entertainer. He is a member of the boy group, BtoB. Every member of BtoB is known for their powerful and stable vocals. SungJae is known for his acting in television dramas like Who Are You: 2015, Goblin, and The Village: Achiara’s Secret. He is also a permanent cast on the variety show Master in the House.
(Note – this is a real-time review, meaning I am typing down my exact thoughts while listening to this song.)
Reaction to official Lyric Video:
- According to the description provided under the video, “W.A.U” is an EDM Pop describing a gentle longing that comes when we feel light after a breakup.
- I thought this was a ballad, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.
- Now I am excited to hear what it sounds like.
- Yes, it has English captions. 👏👏
- It is definitely EDM Pop, and I like the beat.
- This is already a groove.💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
- SungJae’s voice is so good, and it is lovely hearing him on a very upbeat track.
- I love the beat drop during the chorus, it is very catchy.
- So W.A.U stands for “what about you?”
- Wow, this is a short song. It is not even up to three minutes.
- I was waiting for more, and it just ended on me after two minutes and fifty-six seconds. WHY?
- I have to go back and take my time.
- Honestly, It is a lovely song, but the length doesn’t give me much to appreciate.
- Overall, I’ll rate it as 8/10.
- I truly enjoyed it, but it left me hanging. This is just my opinion.
- I will still be keeping an eye out for more releases from SungJae. Hopefully, I will get something I genuinely love.