For this post, I will certainly be examining LAY’& rsquo; s latest single. I when featured his tune – “– & ldquo; Honey & rdquo; as my song of the week. If you have not read that blog post, use this web link to examine it out 👉 🏼 LAY –– HONEY: Track Of The Week
On December 15th, LAY dropped an MV for his brand-new single “& ldquo; Grandma & rdquo;. This song is a tribute to his late granny, that died in July of this year. He lived with his grandparents maturing as well as also composed the song “& ldquo; I Required U & rdquo; regarding them.
(Note –– this is a real-time testimonial, implying I am inputting down my exact thoughts while paying attention to this track.)
Response to Authorities MV:
- I enjoy that tune starts out with him simply singing the tune.
- And after that he states, “& ldquo; I miss you,” I miss you. & rdquo;
- 😢 😢 I was expecting a slow-moving track, but it is a little bit positive.
- Unfortunately, the music video does not have English captions.
- I truly love the pre-chorus and carolers sections. LAY’& rsquo; s voice shined more in those components.
- I feel like I am missing out on a whole lot due to the fact that I can not recognize what he is stating.
- He appears to be mosting likely to all the places that he when saw with grandma. Kind off like going through his memories of her.
- I love it when video clips show the extent of a city.
- He has to really miss his grandma. Likewise, I review that she intended to attend his concert yet can not make it.
- I am mosting likely to look for a lyric video currently.
- Located one –
- — Since I can recognize the verses, I am most definitely delighting in the track extra.
- The lyrics are so heartbreaking however touching. Keep solid, LAY.
- This tune is essentially regarding his memories of dealing with his grandparents as well as his grandmother’& rsquo; s words of support to him throughout her last moments. He also talks about wishing to make her proud and also exactly how he wishes to go back to her embrace.
- Apparently, the lyrics throughout the carolers area and bridge is really an old lullaby that grandma used to sing to him.
- This is a gorgeous and also sincere track. I actually love it.
- I am not going to be rating “& ldquo; Granny & rdquo; by LAY because it represents his feelings and pain.
- My honest condolences to LAY as well as his family, may her soul rest in tranquility. I wish you all the best, LAY.