I remember seeing the first few episodes of Produce 101 and taking notice of SEJEONG. I later watched School 2017, which I really enjoyed, but I could not recognize her then. It was when I heard the song – “Paramour” from Mr. Sunshine that I finally researched and made the connection that it was the same Kim Se-Jeong from Produce 101. Kim Se-Jeong, who usually goes by SEJEONG, is a South Korean singer and actress signed to Jellyfish Entertainment. She was a member of I.O.I and is currently a member of the girl group gugudan. SEJEONG is a remarkable vocalist, so I am excited to check out her latest single titled “Tunnel”
(Note – this is a real-time review, meaning I am typing down my exact thoughts while listening to this song.)
Reaction to Lyric Video for Tunnel:
- One of those songs that starts right from the first second.
- Her voice is so soothing. She deserves more recognition as a vocalist.
- The instrumental on this is not over the top, so her voice stands out more.
- I also appreciate the message of the song. It gives comfort.
- Another beautiful ballad to add to my playlist.
- This is such a relaxing piece, and the imagery for the lyric video compliments the song so well.
- I adore songs that try to reach out and say it is okay, take a break and relax. Because life can be so busy that you forget to just pause and breathe.
- Thank you, SEJEONG, for singing such comforting words.
- I love how the drums came in during the second chorus section. An excellent way to uplift the listener and give hope.
- Apparently, the Korean lyrics seen in the video were handwritten by SEJEONG. Nice personal touch.
- She is so pretty –
- I need to listen to this again.
- Still a lovely song after the second listen. I can play this before going to bed today.
- I find it hard to sleep at night, so such songs help me relax.
- Here is a video of her performing “Tunnel” for anyone interested –
- My rating for the healing song “Tunnel” is 10/10.
- Please go show support for SEJEONG’s latest release. If “Tunnel” does well, she will release more songs, and I NEED MORE DONGS FROM HER.