The housemates will be going on their last date in this episode, so let us see how things go down –
- I wish they coupled them up based on who the housemates regularly text, but I guess they want to give everyone an opportunity.
- The location for Yi Chen and Zhengru’s date is beautiful.
- Their time together was fun, but I honestly do not think Yi Chen is the right person for Zhengru. Yes, they laugh a lot together, but their conversations are always on the surface or just focused on him. Nothing really in-depth, like when she is with Zheng Xuan. This is just my observation.
- I really admire how straightforward Zhengru is. She came out straight and told Yi Chen that by trying to please everyone and keeping things in balance, he has already hurt the person who keeps waiting for his attention.
- At this point, Yi Chen is still in the process of maturing into being his true self, so I personally feel that a relationship might not be the best option now. He needs to work on himself more.
- Next is Wu Pei and Zheng Xuan. This is also their second date together.
- I am with Chao Yue. I love that Zheng Xuan is straightforward. No need to pretend, just say how you feel and move on.
- The locations they arranged for the dates are stunning. I would love to visit every single one.
- Even though Wu Pei and Zheng Xuan did not get to go out with the person they had hoped for, they were still cordial and genuinely had fun.
- Hmmm, Bungee jumping. I cannot swim, so I do not know how to feel when being thrown over a large pool of water. If it was just the height, I could manage, but height plus a river is a no-no until I learn how to swim.
- Wu Pei is so amazing. She is always present and attentive no matter who she goes out with. She is a great person to hang out with.
- HAHA HAHAHA, Rainie switches camps so much –
- Zheng Xuan keeps scoring points because of how thoughtful he is.
- I absolutely loved Wu Pei ad Zheng Xuan’s date. Very casual and relaxing.
- So among all the housemates, William is the only one who went on a date with the person he wanted.
- Zhang Tian and Qi Jun are next. I am dying to see how this goes.
- Ooo, I miss doing tie-dye. I majored in visual arts during high school, so it was something I had to learn.
- Okay, back to the show. Zhang Tian and Qi Jun’s date was okay, they are so not interested in each other, but they had funny moments together. I just wish they were more open to having fun instead of only talking about who interests them in the Signal House.
- LOL, Chao Yue killed me when she said, “A good job is not easy to find… A boyfriend can be found anytime”. She kind of has a point, but I feel there should be a balance when you are fully ready to settle down.
- 🤣😂🤣😂 The conversation on if the boyfriend is dirt poor and has charisma is TOO funny. I let out yet another sarcastic comment _ “who will his charisma help… will I eat charisma for breakfast?”
- This does not mean I base everything on money, it honestly depends on the situation and why my partner is suddenly financially incapable. But on a serious note, I have to see him put in some effort. Basically, do not just sit down and be lazy at home and expect me to do everything because I love you. NO, I CANNOT LIVE LIKE THAT.
- Okay, it is time for William and Kai Wen’s date.
- William definitely looks younger in casual clothes.
- William and Kai Wen’s date was cute. Also, I really like what he said about them not becoming distant just because she likes someone else. They could still be friends. William is such a nice guy. He has shown significant growth throughout his stay in the Signal House.
- Texting Result –
– Zhang Tian, Wu Pei and Zhengru all texted Yi Chen.
– William and Kai Wen sent text messages to each other.
– Qi Jun sent a text to Kai Wen.
– Zheng Xuan sent a text to Wu Pei.
– Yi Chen sent a text to Zhengru.
- I was really disappointed that Yi Chen did not stand his ground, but okay. Also, Wu Pei still stubbornly chose Yi Chen, OKAY NEXT EPISODE PLEASE.🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
Just one episode left.
I get to see the last confession. I can see a lot of crying faces in the preview for episode ten. This has been a journey, and I am really anticipating how it will end.