I have been seriously contemplating whether to continue my recap for this show or just watch the remaining episodes on my own. But since I already started, it is only fair that I keep posting.
I plan on watching two episodes today and then finishing the rest tomorrow.
So it is time to let you all know my thoughts on the seventh episode of Heart Signal 2 (Chinese Version). I hope that this episode shows some significant development because I am getting tired of watching almost all the ladies go after one person.
- I missed the jovial panel. So happy to be watching again.
- I have a better understanding of Chen Yi Chen’s predicament now. He wants to follow his heart, but at the same time, he is worried about hurting the other two ladies.
- My advice for him will be to call both Wu Pei and Zhengru individually and have a good and straight forward conversation with them. Do not just drop hints, let them know straight up but politely that you are not interested in them like that. As an introvert, I can really relate with his fear of not wanting to hurt their feelings, but at some point, the truth has to be said.
- Great advice from Yi Chen’s friend.👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
- What the panel said about being single for a long time is very accurate. But I also believe that when you are emotionally ready and have the right partner by your side, things will flow naturally.
- This show has a good selection of background music.
- LOL, I just gave out the most sarcastic comment. Zhengru walks in and clearly, sees Yi Chen cooking, but she still goes ahead to ask him if he is cooking. And what came out from my mouth was, “No, he is not cooking, he is frying himself.” 😂😂😂😂😂
- William is so cute. He is my favourite housemate. Also, for some reason, I feel William and Yi Chen could be good friends.
- I wish everyone could pair up with someone by the end of the show. But all the same, I sincerely hope that all the housemates get to meet their perfect half someday.
- Zhengru….. He invited only you for a reason, why are you taking plus two on your outing with Zheng Xuan?
- The banter between the panel members makes this show even better.
- I think it will be very disrespectful to Yi Chen if all these girls are only coming after him because of his looks. I hope that is not the case because even as a viewer, I can see that there is more to him than just being handsome and tall.
- William is a good catch, but I feel he does not really connect much with any of the ladies in the Signal House.
- With the question of would you force it or let nature take its course? – Personally, I always try my best at first, but once I notice that the other party is not putting in the same effort, I casually take a step back and just let nature take its course. I cannot continuously give attention to someone who refuses to reciprocate.
- The panel made good points today. Do not date someone solely because they are kind, it does not last, and I know from my personal experience. Ask yourself the most crucial question – do you like this person? OR are you attracted to them in any way?
- I just noticed that I have not seen much of Wu Pei this episode.
- Zheng Kai’s victory shout after winning the bet on who Zhengru was going to text was so hilarious.
- Texting Result –
– Chen Yi Chen and Zhang Tian texted each other.
– Kai Wen and Qi Jun texted each other.
– Zhengru and Zheng Xuan texted each other.
– William sent a text to Kai Wen.
– Wu Pei sent a text to Yi Chen.
- This episode seemed like a filler. There was not much one on one interactions, but I still enjoyed watching.
The preview for episode eight promises a lot of exciting moments. So I am looking forward to it.