While watching Pretty Proofreader, I was really impressed by the styling for Ishihara Satomi’s character. Etsuko’s outfits were not too over the top. Instead, they were simple, colourful and well put together. I could definitely take some inspiration from her and go about my regular day without looking like I am about hit a runaway. Watching her on-screen really made me appreciate Japanse fashion.
So because I really loved the styling for Etsuko, I decided to make a post about my favourite looks from her.
#. One of my top looks from her was whenever she wore a long overcoat with a thick muffler. I like how the scarves shaped her face, and the coats were always elegant and colourful.
- I absolutely loved this yellow trenchcoat on Etsuko. Yellow is not a colour I usually gravitate to when shopping, but I would not mind purchasing this. The choice of white for the inner clothes really adds to the elegance of this outfit. She looked stunning. I also love the beads and earrings she had on.
- Here is another example. I love the grey muffler. I really need to get something similar for this coming winter.
- A blue blazer overcoat with floral embroidery on it. The muffler for this outfit is cute, and I like how Etsuko’s hair was styled for this look.
#. Still on coats:
- I really want this red trenchcoat. She was wearing a simple t-shirt underneath, and her shoes are perfect. I do not have the stamina for pointy heals, so chunky heels are my go-to.
- I used to be into berets, but I left most of mine back home before moving to Canada. My two favourite pieces of this outfit are the coat and her boots. I plan to search online for something similar.
- Here are other beautiful coat outfits from Etsuko’s wardrobe –
#. Now moving to jackets:
- When it comes to jackets, I gravitate more towards jeans and leather because I feel that they can be paired with anything. And then I eventually purchase other styles just to boost up my wardrobe. Etsuko rocked a few impressive jacket looks, so here are my favourites –
#. Two-pieces outfits:
- This is one of my favourite outfits from her. I love everything about it. The pieces of jewelry she had on were stunning, and I want her purse. I will probably have to search for something similar. Honestly, Asian dramas make me spend unnecessary money. Sometimes it is fashion, and then other times it is food.😂😂😂
- Nowadays, people tend to wear pants more often than skirts, and I am included in that group of people. Most of the styles I see in stores are not what I like and shopping online can be confusing due to size variations.
- I love how Etsuko rocked skirts in the drama. The only thing that threw me off was the socks with heels. That is a no for me.
- These are my favourite skirt and blouse outfits from Etsuko –
- I like the accessories for this particular outfit. From the round glasses to the neck scarf and her jewelry. Everything looked great on her.
- More two-piece looks –
#. And finally the dresses –
- These are the few dresses worn by Etsuko that I would definitely want in my wardrobe.
Another notable thing to mention about Kuono Etsuko is her hairstyles. She always had a different hairstyle for each outfit. They really did a lot with her hair, and Ishihara Satomi looked pretty with every one of these hairstyles.
- My favourite is this –
- And here are a few other hairstyles I was able to capture –
That is all for this post, guys. This is a bit different from my regular stuff, so if you enjoyed it, please let me know in the comment section.
Until my next post, take care.💖💖💖