Here are my thoughts on the fourth episode of Heart Signal 2 (Chinese Version):
- We still have Jia Lun on the panel, so that means he is a permanent addition.
- Huang Zheng Xuan and Zhang Tian really do get along well. Right from when he first entered the house, they started chatting very quickly. Yi Chen will have to put in more effort from now on because Zheng Xuan is coming on strong.
- This show can be quite awkward to watch because of the tension between the male housemates. Of course, we always had William Vs. Qi Jun to deal with, but now it looks like Yi Chen and Zheng Xuan are also at that stage. These men need to calm down because my heart and eyes cannot take these awkward situations any longer😂😂😂.
- It was lovely of Qi Jun to wait for Kai Wen before eating. Good move, he has definitely stepped up his game. Now can someone please help my sad babies, Yi Chen and William😂😂😂😂.
- So it looks like in this episode, they were given the freedom to go out with whoever they want. Nice
- The casts of the panel are always on point with their comments. I agree with what Raine said about Kai Wen, she seems to fit well with both William and Qi Jun. In the end, it will all depend on who she chooses, but I feel she likes Qi Jun more. I also agree with what they said about blending the personalities of both guys to create the perfect balance of approach towards Kai Wen.
- LOL, everyone on the panel is so funny, but as I mentioned in my last post, Zheng Kai just gets me with his commentary and jokes all the time.
- Thank you, Wu Pei, for helping William, and Yi Chen relax a little. Honestly, Wu Pei is a gem. She sings and plays the ukelele so beautifully. I really wish she and William could go for each other😥.
- Text Messaging Results –
– Qi Jun and Kai Wen texted each other.
– William texted Kai Wen.
– Wu Pei sent a text to William.
– Chen Yi Chen sent a text to Wu Pei.
– Zhang Tian sent a text to Chen Yi Chen.
– Huang Zheng Xuan sent a text to Zhang Tian.
- I expected some of the results, so it was not too surprising to me.
This episode was definitely intense. There were a lot of awkward moments and jealousy hovering around the Signal House. From the preview, I can see that Wu Pei has a new look, and I love it.
Also, the next episode will have a new housemate to add more heat. I am looking forward to that because I know that IT IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
Just in case anyone still needs a link to the English subbed version of the show, here it is: Heart Signal 2 (Chinese Version) on Viki
That is it for this post. Take care, everyone💕💕.