I am back with my thoughts on the third episode of Heart Signal 2 (Chinese Version). It is time to find out who that mystery man is and what he has to offer.
- So we have an extra panellist. According to Viki’s subtitles, he is a guest. I wonder if he is going to be a permanent addition because we need someone to keep balance with the number of housemates in the Signal House. So our new panellist is Jia Lun.
- Our new housemate is Huang Zheng Xuan. My first impression – He seems to be easy-going and relaxed. He is also confident and easily adapts with his new environment.
- Zheng Kai is honestly so silly. Him trying to imitate Zheng Xuan was so hilarious.
- Kai Wen is always so smiley. I love that about her, but I must admit that it confuses me sometimes. I cannot pinpoint who exactly she is going for because she seems pretty okay with both William and Qi Jun.
- If I were to go on a date, I would start with what William and Wu Pei did. Basically, outdoor activity and then lunch or dinner depending on the time. Then I would go on a boat ride just like Yi Chen, and Zhang Tian did.
- So definitely my favourite dates were that of – William & Wu Pei and Yi Chen & Zhang Tian.
- I will always say this – Yi Chen and Zhang Tian are already a fixed couple to me. They are cute, adorable and very fitting for each other, so there is not much to discuss for them. I loved how simple, romantic and relaxing their date was.
- William and Wu Pei actually seem like a good match. They are both around the same age and seem to understand each other. I never really pictured them together, but I do see a possibility if they try.
- The other two dates were okay, but I have do not have much to say about them.
- So my predictions for this episode’s texts were as follows –
– Yi Chen and Zhang Tian will definitely send text messages to each other.
– Qi Jun and Kai Wen will also send text messages to each other.
– Zheng Xuan will send a text to Wu Pei.
– William might stubbornly still send a text to Kai Wen.
– Wu Pei might text William (fingers crossed on this one).
- The actual results –
– Yi Chen and Zhang Tian texted each other.
– Qi Jun and Kai Wen also texted each other.
– William sent a text to Wu Pei.
– Zheng Xuan and Wu Pei texted each other.
- I am glad that William texted Wu Pei, but I am sad that he did not get a text😥. I seem to have a soft spot for William recently. He is a great guy, so he just needs to meet someone who truly understands him.
- Also, I really love William’s message to Wu Pei. He said, “life is short, why not be greedy sometimes?”. That really says a lot because, as an introvert, I understand what he means. Sometimes we give up so much for others and end up neglecting our own desires. Now that is not to say that we should go overboard and feed into all our desires but simply just learn to maintain the right balance between personal satisfaction and pleasing others.
- Finally, Wu Pei is on a good comeback with two text messages in this episode. Good for her.
I am really looking forward to what the next episodes will bring, and I also know that we are going to have another female housemate to equal them out.
So that is it, guys. Just in case anyone still needs it, here is a link to the English subbed version of the show: Heart Signal 2 (Chinese Version) on Viki
Until my post, take care 💕💕💕