I am back with my thoughts on the second episode of Heart Signal 2 (Chinese Version). This is going to be a short post, so let us get right into it.
- Qi Jun was a bit frustrating in the first few minutes of this episode. I know he meant well, but the tension between him and William was just unbearable to watch. Yes, it was kind of him to help Kai Wen prep dinner, but once William got into the kitchen, he should have just left.
- Currently, in the Signal house, the cooking period seems to be the only time they get to be alone with their person of interest without interference from other housemates. So to me, him being all up in their space was quite unfair. I know that he was trying to fill up the water jar, but still, the whole situation was awkward to watch.
- William really caught my attention in this episode. I watched this with a friend and every time he gave those “smart remarks”, we laughed so hard. I can definitely see his effort to connect more with the other housemates, most notably, Kai Wei. He is more relaxed now but still the confident Wiliam from episode one. Good for him 👍👍👍.
- In this episode, we got to know the occupation and age of each housemate, a few were surprising for me, but the majority of them were expected.
- I really thought that Kai Wen would be a student, and I was not expecting Chen Yi Chen to be the youngest in the house.
- At this point, no one can tell me that Chen Yi Chen and Zhang Tian are not going to be a couple by the end of the show. I can see stars shooting out of their eyes whenever they see each other. And anyone who stays in between their conversations just seems out of place. They are too cute for words 💖💖💖
- So far, I love all the panellists for this season. Yang Chao Yue is definitely my favourite. Her comments are always so real, unfiltered and funny.
- Texting Results:– Chen Yi Chen and Zhang Tian texted each other.
– Wu Pei texted Chen Yi Chen but did not receive a text from anyone.
– William and Zhan Qi Jun both texted Yang Kai Wen, but only William got a text back from her.
- I felt sad for Wu Pei. I honestly do not want her to feel burdened by the fact that she is the oldest in the house. I do not think that her age is the reason for her not receiving a text. Because from what I have seen so far, she is yet to really connect with anyone in the house. She is a nice and capable lady, so there is nothing to worry about.
- Also, it is the second night, and Qi Jun has not received a text. Not good, not good at all.
- Anyways, it looks like we are going to be having a seventh housemate to stir up some drama. I LIKE😊😂 , but he better not try to sink my ships😒.
That is all I have to say about episode two. I am about to watch episode three now, so I might be making a new post very soon. I am really looking forward to the upcoming dates and the mystery man.
Just in case anyone still needs it, here is a link to the English subbed version of the show: Heart Signal 2 (Chinese Version) on Viki
Until my post, take care.